Auto, Car, & Vehicle Insurance in Jacksonville
Save money on car and auto insurance in Jacksonville and get the coverage you need for your vehicle or truck at a price you can afford to pay.
Our experienced agents can help you determine the amount of coverage and the auto insurance options that are right for your needs. Buying the best protection for you and your family is a good way to save money and stay within your budget. Call us today; we can answer your questions concerning auto coverage for any of the Florida auto insurance provisions we have listed:
- Comprehensive Coverage - Comprehensive policies pay for direct damages or accidental loss of your covered vehicle, or someone else's vehicle that you damaged, from mishaps that do not involve collisions. This portion of your auto insurance coverage provides reimbursement for damage by fire, wind, falling objects, vandalism, theft, malicious mischief, etc.
- Collision Coverage - This part of your auto insurance policy covers the reimbursement for repair or replacement of your car caused by a collision with another vehicle or object. Collision insurance protects your investment and guarantees the timely repair of your car or truck. Your deductible goes directly to the body shop or garage and your insurance carrier takes care of the rest.
- Personal Injury Protection or No-Fault Coverage - PIP or No-Fault insurance is a requirement in the state of Florida. The minimum coverage for PIP is $10,000.
- Property Damage Protection - Florida law requires drivers to carry a minimum of $10,000 PDL protection.
- Auto Liability Coverage - This important provision in your auto policy protects you and your family in case you unintentionally injure or damage someone else's property while driving your vehicle. Ask our agent to explain your options for auto liability protection.
- Rental Car Reimbursement - There are a number of "convenience provisions" you can add to your auto insurance policy. These are not mandated requirements but insurance coverage for things like rental car fees incurred while your vehicle is in the shop.
Why You Should Choose Bissell & Associates for Auto Insurance in Jacksonville?
Our agency understands how important it is for you to have the right car insurance. Drivers and passengers are never expecting to be involved in an auto accident, but accidents happen every day. Our auto insurance policies allow you the flexibility and customization to fit your budget. If you have an existing car insurance policy and would like a comparison of coverage and prices, use the convenient Click to Call Us Now feature at the top any web page to speak directly with an agent or dial (904) 396-1711 to speak directly with an agent. We look forward to hearing from you soon.